This is just like making sun iced tea on the windowsill! All you need is the warmth of the sun and time to turn your mushrooms into a tincture.
There is something so beautiful about this extraction process. Psilocybin is considered one of nature’s main medicines, so to extract using only grain alcohol and the power of sunlight just seems right. The entire process is so simple and organic. Nature’s medicine kissed by the sun. 🌤️
What You Will Need:
- Mushrooms of your choice
- 1/2 cup culinary ethanol or Everclear 190 Proof
- Small mason jar with tight fitting lid
- Sunny window sill
- Crush the mushrooms with your fingers or a mortar and pestle into very small pieces. Add to mason jar.
- Pour in the ethanol and secure with lid.
- Place in sunny spot for at least 1 week.
- Strain and discard the mushrooms.