When I talk to people about my Whippet Lemon Tek Recipe, many of them ask, “Is there a better way to get even MORE lemon juice!?”
Why yes, there is!
Super Lemon Juice Tek is a bartender’s secret to getting 8X more juice from a lemon than traditional squeezing. Here’s the recipe!
Ingredients for this Super Lemon Juice Recipe
- Fresh lemon
- 4.8 grams citric acid powder
- 4.8 grams lemon peels
- 2.7 ounces Water
How to Make this Super Lemon Juice Recipe
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the lemons, avoiding the white pith. Transfer all peels into a bowl, and toss with the citric acid powder. Let sit for 2 hours or up to overnight at room temperature.
- When the peels are ready, place the entire mixture into a blender. Squeeze the juice from the peeled lemons and transfer to the blender. Add in _2.7__ ounces of water. Blend until all is liquified (about 30 seconds), and strain well in a cheesecloth or coffee filter/mesh strainer. Squeeze to get as much juice out as possible. Discard any solids and bottle the Super Lemon Juice in a glass (non-metal) container, like a mason jar. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Can I use Super Lemon Juice in Whippit Lemon Tek? Yep!
- Why does Whippit Lemon Tek last longer in the refrigerator than just plain lemon juice? The N2O acts as a preservative and anti-bacterial, helping keep the lemon juice fresh.
- Can I store the Super Lemon Juice in a plastic container? Yes. Plastic or glass (I prefer glass). Just no metal container – acid corrodes metal.
- Can I freeze Super Lemon Juice? Yes. Freeze extra Super Lemon Juice in ice cube trays, plastic freezer bag, or container. Defrost completely before using.
- What else can I use Super Lemon Juice for? ANYTHING that calls for lemon juice.